Spring is Here!
Here are a few of our favorite ways to add color to the yard:
Flowering Shrubs & Vines
Red Dragon Wing Begonias
Perfume Bright Rose Nicotiana
Columbine Texas Gold
- Mow your lawn at recommended height to discourage weed growth.
- Spring-blooming shrubs and vines to reshape them following flowering. Maintain natural growth forms.
- Houseplants that have grown lanky indoors over the winter. Repot them as needed into the next larger pot size.
- All landscape, garden plants, flowers and vegetables. Unless a reliable soil test tells you otherwise, stick with a high-nitrogen or, in most cases, an all-nitrogen fertilizer with somewhere around half the N in slow-release form.
- Patio pots and hanging baskets with water-soluble, high-nitrogen food with each watering. Timed-release fertilizer is also a good idea.
We are here to help! Give us a call at 972-291-8216